Smiling is infecious; you catch it really fast and spread a happy vibe. There are many benefits of smiling that you probably didn’t know about.
- Want an instant relief from stress? Try smiling as it may instantly boost your mood and help your body release happy horomones which in turn would provide you multitude of health benefits. A research shows that children smile an average of 400 times per day, compared to a typical adult who smiles only 20 times per day.
2. Smiling helps you to be positive. It also makes you look more attractive and improves your confidence levels. In interpersonal communication, a smile on your face is perceived as being relaxed and others can approach you more easily. It inspires confidence both in you as well as the other person.
3. Smiling helps you to fortify your immune system as you release endorphins in your body which help you to feel relaxed, less anxious and also reduce pain in the body.
4. Smiling is said to reduce blood pressure, increase endurance and keep you healthy.
5. A smile is a language which is understood by everyone in all cultures. A smile is what you can use to break communication barriers in any culture. Children and senior citizens also respond heartily to smiling behaviour.
6. Smile from the heart and you will definitely raise your happiness quotient. Smile at your enemy it will catch him offguard and disarm him.